Your New England Patriots
- May 1, 2007 - Wow, what an off-season. I thought the 2007 Patriots were going to be amazing when they added Adalius Thomas, Dante Stallworth, Wes Welker... and on and on. Then they go and get Randy Moss. This is going to be the most explosive offense the Pats have ever had; provided everyone stays healthy and out of trouble.
- January 11, 2007 - Great Boston Globe article about the shrinking number of Patriots who've been part of the full "dynasty". The Club's Ranks Are Dwindling.
- January 8, 2007 - Pats Roll Over the Jets in first step of playoff march.
- March 21, 2006 - The Patriots always make me nervous will their lack of action in free agent market. But what the Hell are they doing this year?
- November 20, 2005 - We got pre game field passes. Check it out.
- September 30, 2005 - The Boston Herald has storing speculating that Tedy Bruschi may return to playing this season!
- September 9, 2005 - The NFL's 2005 season kicked off at Gillette Stadium last night with the Patriots beating the Raiders after another championship banner raising extravaganza.
- Foxborough MA, July 28, 20005 - Linebacker Ted Johnson suddenly announces his retirement. I'm kinda nervous about a Patriots team that is entirely Ted free. Click here for Patriots statement.
- Foxborough MA, July 20, 20005 - The New England Patriots announce Tedy Bruschi will sit out the 2005 season. Now the only big question headed into training camp is, will Richard Seymour show up or not? Then there are lots of questions to make for an exciting season; Can the Pats win a third consecutive championship? Can they survive the losses of both their offensive and defensive coordinators? Did they add enough depth at linebacker to survive without Bruschi - the heart and soul of the team? And what really happend with Bob Kraft's championship ring in Russia?
- June 13, 2005 - Sports Illustrated's Peter King is back from the future and says Patriots Win Again!
- Boston MA, Feburary 8, 2005. Another NFL season, another Championship Parade for the Patriots.
Jacksonville FL, Feburayr 6, 2005. Patriots beat Eagles in Super Bowl XXXIX. All the Dynasty talk is now official!
Did you see the Super Bowl Milk ad: pre-game and post-game.
- The New England Patriots are headed to another Super Bowl!!
There going too damn often for me to go see the game again - thank God for NFL Network.
- Super Bowl XXXVIII - Patriots are Super Bowl Champions AGAIN!!
Houston TX, February 1, 2004. The Pats defeat The Cats by final score of 32 - 29 in a nail biter of a game.
One of the best Super Bowls ever! Plus Janet Jackson's breast for a half-time treat.
Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, AP/Reuters Photos, Boston Rally
- New England Patriots - Indianapolis Colts, AFC Championship
January 18, 2004 Pats win 24 - 14
- New England Patriots - Tennessee Titans, AFC Divisional Playoffs
January 10, 2004 Pats win 17 - 14
- Grand Opening of Gillette Stadium - September 9, 2002
Select AP photos from the Monday Night Football season opener where the New England Patriots destroyed the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Does Kordell Stewart still whine that "sometimes the best team doesn't always win"?
- 2002 Season
Some shots from the Pats' 2002 season.
- Draft Party 2002
Meet some Patriots and tour the under construction CMGI Field (later renamed Gillette Stadium)
- Super Bowl XXXVI
Patriots vs. St. Louis Rams, February 1, 2002 New Orleans, Louisiana. Patriots Win!!! 'Nuff said.
- Draft Party 2001
Tour the under construction CMGI Stadium and meet Patriots owner Robert Kraft with Larry The Lizard